HELP HOME |
GENERAL INFORMATION |
CONFIRM INSURED INFORMATION
LIMIT, EFFECTIVE DATE, BILLING & APPLICATION
ONLINE APPLICATION |
How to order a policy
Please verify you have the following before ordering a Policy:
- All the information to be ordered. Property addresses, vehicles, drivers etc.
- All the primary carriers names and limits for each of the information.
- The primary carriers limits satisfy our underwriter's guide minimum limits.
- The primary carriers are B+VII rated and are admitted in the state.
- You have written instructions from insured to order coverage at limit.
- You have collected appropriate premium or instructed us to direct bill.
Payment must be remitted within 21 days.
NOTE: Not verifying information prior to ordering is the main
cause of double work for both your firm and ours. Please be sure to verify this information.
At the end of a quote on the producer quote page you may immediately proceed to ordering a policy for
that quote by clicking Order Online Now!
From the Producer Home page, look under "QUOTES OUTSTANDING" find your applicant
(listed alphabetically by last name) and click the "ORDER" link next to the applicant.
Either of the above steps will direct you to the CONFIRM INSURED INFORMATION
Page. YOU MUST GO THROUGH STEPS UNTIL YOU SEE ODER CONFIRMATION!
BY FAX OR MAIL
P. O. Box 8586
Emeryville, CA 94662-0586
Please include the following:
1. Cover Page - Request effective date, limit, billing method and answers to Umbrella
2. Producer Quote Page - Copy
3. Application. You may use any format, which transcribes all exposures (residences,
autos, drivers etc.) and the corresponding underlying carrier information.
An Acord is acceptable.
If you are experiencing troubles with our site, please do not hesitate to call.
I'm Here to HELP!
Mike Bradley: My direct phone (510) 420-2888